- Relate WebSphere Application Server to the WebSphere family of products
- Describe the features and standards in WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5
- Describe the architectural concepts that are related to WebSphere Application Server
- Install and configure WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5
- Install and configure IBM HTTP Server (IHS)
- Assemble and install server-side Java enterprise applications
- Use WebSphere administrative tools to configure and manage enterprise applications
- Use wsadmin scripting
- Configure WebSphere Application Server security
- Deploy applications in clustered environments
- View performance information about server and application components
- Use problem determination tools and log files to troubleshoot problems
- Configure messaging with the service integration bus
- Describe Intelligent Management features
- Describe WebSphere Batch features
- Describe the Liberty profile
- Install and configure the Liberty profile
English LVC are organised from 3pm to 11pm.
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.
This intermediate course is designed for administrators who install, configure, and manage web-based applications on WebSphere Application Server. Web administrators, lead application developers, and application architects can also benefit from this course.
The course is applicable to users running WebSphere Application Server on various platforms including IBM i systems.