Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
• Configure multicast and anycast addresses
• Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
• Cluster AMQ brokers
• Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
Introduce and review the course.
Install the broker
Install JBoss AMQ, create a broker instance, and verify connectivity to the instance.
Configure message addresses and queues.
Secure access to the broker
Configure authentication, authorization, and encryption on the broker.
Configure broker persistence
Configure zero, file-based, and database-backed persistence.
Manage broker resource consumption
Configure the broker to limit memory and other resource consumption.
Implement broker clustering, high availability, and failover
Create a scalable and highly available cluster of brokers.
Monitor and manage the broker
Monitor and manage broker resources using logging and the web console.
Route messages to brokers
Install JBoss AMQ interconnect and configure routes to brokers.
Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss AMQ administration
Configure Red Hat JBoss AMQ brokers and verify proper operation.
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
• General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
• Ability to read and edit XML files