After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment.
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
Infrastructure & Redundancy
- Analyze Functional Requirement for Aruba Architecture and troubleshooting zones
- Mobility Master redundancy (L2 vs. L3)
- Clustering (L2 & L3 deployment and Hitless failover)
- Multi-controller Operations
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
- WLAN Provisioning
- Secure employee WLAN
- Guest Access
- Remote AP
- IAP VPN Development
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting advanced services and security solutions
- Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Dynamic RF Management (AirMatch, ARM old)
- Voice & Video Optimization
- Tunneled Node
- RFProtect (WIDS/WIPS)
- Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Network Management and monitoring
- ArubaOS Dashboard
- Spectrum Analysis
- Monitor using Clearpass
Typical candidates that are preparing for ACMX v8 written exam and/or ACMX v8 lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
Highly recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) V8 or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.
The HPE6-A48 ACMX 8 Written Exam is required to be passed before the practical exam. Once the written is passed, you will only have 18 months to pass the ACMX 8 Practical Exam. Candidates who do not pass the ACMX 8 Practical Exam within 18 months will have to wait for a new version to be released. HPE recommends that you register for the ACMX 8 Practical Exam within 12 months of passing the written exam to ensure that you pass in the allotted 18-month timeframe.