What you’ll learn:
- Understand the functionality and capabilities of the Citrix ADC
- Complete the initial setup and configuration of the Citrix ADC appliance
- Understand Citrix ADC Load Balancing and High Availability configuration options and management
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common ADC network and connectivity issues
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Basic Networking
- Module 3: Citrix ADC Platforms
- Module 4: High Availability
- Module 5: Load Balancing
- Module 6: SSL Offload
- Module 7: Securing Citrix ADC
- Module 8: Troubleshooting
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends completing the free Citrix ADC Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.