At the end of this workshop, you will have a deeper understanding of how to use the core capabilities of Azure Batch, understand how to author Custom Pool and Job templates, work with Job input and output files, author Batch auto-scale formulas, leverage Batch Labs and the Azure Portal for management and monitoring, and use Marketplace applications to simplify common big compute tasks, such as 3D rendering.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL HyperscaleLessons
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL HyperscaleLessons
- Connect to and set up your database
- Add secrets to Key Vault and configure Azure Databricks
- Send clickstream data to Kafka and process it in real time
- Rollup real-time data in PostgreSQL
- Create advanced visualizations in Power BI
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
There are no prerequisites for this course.