- Configure the most important and commonly used features and functionalities within Dynamics 365
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Manufacturing transactions
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing features
Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
This module will cover the address the different configurations the functional consultants will need implement the manufacturing features.
- Configure and manage the production control module
- Configure and manage resources for production processes
- Configure discrete manufacturing
- Configure process manufacturing
- Configure lean manufacturing
Module 2: Manage manufacturing processes
This module will help you understand and practice most of the transactions needed for the different manufacturing scenarios.
- Manage production orders
- Manage batch orders
- Manage kanban orders
Module 3: Implement master planning for production
This module will explain the aspects of master planning needed for manufacturing functional consultant
- Configure and manage master planning
- Plan, schedule, and perform production capacity planning
Module 4: Implement other manufacturing features
This module will cover different important features commonly used by manufacturing customers.
- Configure manufacturing execution
- Configure costing policies
- Define product configuration models by using Product Configurator
Module 5: Subcontracting for product manufacturing
This module will cover the configuration and use of subcontracting features
- Configuring subcontracting
- Using subcontracting
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
- Basic understanding for supply chain management and manufacturing terminology
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 finance and operation apps