- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions.
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities works.
Module 1: Implement product information management
- Create and manage products
- Configure products for supply chain management
- Manage inventory pricing and costing
Module 2: Implement inventory management
- Configure Inventory management
- Manage and process inventory activities
Module 3: Implement and manage supply chain processes
- Implement Procurement and sourcing
- Implement common sales and marketing features
- Using Microsoft Guides
Module 4: Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Configure warehouse management
- Perform warehouse management processes
- Implement transportation management
Module 5: Configure and manage quality control and quality management
- Configure quality control and quality management
- Manage quality control and quality management
Module 6: Implement master planning
- Configure master planning and forecasting
- Run master plans and manage planned orders
- Implement additional master planning features
This course is designed for The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant is a key resource that designs and configures apps to meet the requirements for a customer. The functional consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. The functional consultant specializes in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management. They partner with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet or exceed the needs of their customers.