During this one-day session, attendees will:
- Understand the differences between the COBIT 2019 and COBIT 5 frameworks;
- Discover the updated COBIT principles for governance system and framework;
- Be able to describe the updated components of a governance system;
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT 2019;
- Understand the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides;
- Explore the key points of the COBIT business case;
- Get an overview of the alignment of COBIT with other frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge;
- Be prepared to take the Bridge exam.
The course syllabus covers:
- COBIT 2019 Framework introduction;
- COBIT principles;
- Governance System and Components;
- Designing a Tailored Governance System;
- Implementing Enterprise Governance Over IT;
- The official COBIT® 2019 Bridge exam.
This Bridge Course is intended for current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in understanding the key differences between COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019, in order to obtain the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate. This certificate is the mandatory entry point for everybody interested in obtaining the COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation Certificate.
Students must hold a current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate, issued by an ISACA accreditation body.