- The importance of Service Management as a Practice.
- The importance of ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization while providing Service.
- How all processes in ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization processes.
- How to use the ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization.
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization.
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization.
1. Introduction to ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Demand Management
- Risk Management for Service Planning, Protection & Optimization
4. Technology Considerations
5. Challenges and Critical Success Factors
- Staff involved in Planning, Protection and Optimization of IT Services.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® in Planning, Protection & Optimization processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT services.
ITIL® Foundation certificate.
Familiarity with the terminology and the context of the course in their own business environment.
Have exposure working in the service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility emphasizing on at least one of the topics of the course.