Business Training offers an integrated range of services that build people’s skills, and optimise both skills and technology development and deployment. Business Training adds value by working in close partnership. We aim to make knowledge transfer a part of any Business Training project and leave our customers with improved systems and the knowledge to make the benefits of this investment live on.
We help clients to integrate disparate technologies, improve IT reliability and ultimately reduce costs through our commitment to scalability and proven, reusable components. Our learning capability also allows us to ensure that knowledge is transferred effectively to all employees to ensure the smooth roll out of new initiatives.
Forward-looking strategies must encompass the delivery of information and applications to an ever-widening variety of devices over fixed and wireless connections, as well as a growing demand to integrate new web-based applications with business systems. With Business Training’s help, clients can achieve a secure, manageable IT environment, appropriate for today’s needs, yet architected for future flexibility.
- We only employ consultants with proven experience
We do not believe that inexperienced consultants should gain their training at the expense of a client.
- We do not try to be experts in everything
We deliver specialist service offerings to clients that are built on the experience of key consulting disciplines.
- We practice, and believe in, maximum skills transfer
Our consultants are fully accountable and avoid creating a culture of dependency. We maximise the synergies from our training expertise to create ongoing programmes for skills transfer following projects.
- Client-focused solutions
Our approach always starts with the client; typically we find that they want to drive business profitability and growth through:
- More efficient systems, greater reliability, availability and scalability, enabling faster reaction to emerging technologies
- Lower overheads to help with the constraints of limited budgets and the drive for profitability
- Enhanced internal user productivity across multiple platforms
- Rapid technology implementation with minimum business disruption