Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Navigate within a DOORS database
- Create structured data in a DOORS formal module
- Modify existing data in a DOORS formal module
- Review existing data in a DOORS formal module
- Create relationships in a DOORS database
- Report on relationships in a DOORS database
English LVC are organised from 3pm to 11pm.
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.
This is a basic course for IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS users.