After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
Explore the core concepts of cloud computing and how it can help your business.
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
Module 2: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
Learn about the productivity and teamwork solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive using Microsoft 365 - The World's Productivity Cloud.
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 3: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive using Microsoft 365 - The World's Productivity Cloud.
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Module 4: Microsoft 365 security and compliance
Learn about the Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions areas and the capabilities available to help enterprises secure their enterprise and meet regulatory requirements.
- Security principles and solution areas
- Identity and access management
- Threat protection
- Cloud security
- Information protection and governance
- Compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit
Module 5: Microsoft 365 Licensing and supportLearn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
- General knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts