After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan and design enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired networks.
- Evaluate the requirements, and select the wired networking technologies for the design.
- Evaluate the requirements, and select the wireless networking technologies for the design.
- Plan and design an Aruba solution per the customer requirements.
- Produce a detailed design specification document.
- Recommend the solution to the customer.
- Determine Customer Requirements
- RF Planning
- Aruba Campus Design
- Wired Network Design
- Planning Quality of Service
- Very High Density (VHD) Design
- Branch and SMB Topologies
Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals and Network Architects who will design and plan networks based on Aruba wired and wireless products and solutions.
The recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) and the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certifications.