- Monitor traffic passing through FortiGate
- Optimize FortiGate memory usage
- Diagnose using FortiGate tools such as the built-in sniffer and "diagnose debug flow" command
- Monitor statistics for user traffic, traffic shaping, user authentication, IPsec, web proxy, BGP, OSPF and HA
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, user authentication, IPsec, FortiGuard, UTM inspection, explicit web proxy, routing, and HA
- Describe the processing flow of FortiGate packet inspection
- Configure FortiGate for external BGP and OSPF
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration,and support of anenterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
This course assumes advanced knowledge of networking,and extensive hand-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager,and FortiAnalyzer.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of network security concepts
- FortiGate Security - NSE 4 (FGT-1)
- FortiGate Infrastructure - NSE 4 (FGT-2)