Microsoft Teams is an online workspace in which all kinds of online collaboration tools are integrated. In short, the ideal collaboration program.
With teams you have one location for conversations, meetings, people, files, ... Everyone has access everywhere and always. So you can work with your colleagues very easily and you can send chat messages to the entire team,…
- What are 'Teams'?
- What are channels?
- Create new teams
- Organize teams
- Create structure in your Teams
- Change settings
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Share files per team or with 1 colleague
- Save conversations for later viewing
- Chat with one or more colleagues
- Schedule a video meeting
- Search for files, texts, people
- Create additional tabs with OneNote, SharePoint, ...
- Collaborate with external people
People who work with Office 365
You have a basic knowledge of computer and Office 365