KNOW WHO (TEAMS) DOES WHAT, WHEN (PLANNER) AND HOW (ONENOTE)
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Plan all your project tasks efficiently
- Communicate effectively with your colleagues and work collaboratively (as a team) around your project tracking files. (MS Teams)
- Structure, document and travel effectively through your key project documents
- List all project expectations (What?)
- Structure the project into DELIVERABLES and SUB-DELIVERABLES (simple WBS)
- This working method allows you to identify the stakeholders in the project (The Who?)
- Once the Who Will Do What has been identified it is possible to establish
- Creation of a Public or Private Plan (Project)
- Tips & Tricks
- Filter project content by Due Date/Priority/Progression/Tag (colour coded)/Compartment/Assignment
- Group by Compartment/Allocation/Advancement/Date of completion/Tag/Priority
- Track progress in Table/Graphic/Calendar format
- Analysis of the impact of Planner on YOUR Outlook 365 email and those who collaborate with you in your daily projects.
- Understand the difference between transmitted and interactive communication and know how to properly use Teams and/or Outlook depending on the situation
- The one used to communicate (formerly called Skype or Skype for Business)
- The one that is used to Collaborate (Working in "teams" / "teams"). This is to know when to use one or the other effectively and appropriately.
- Informal communication (quick info request)
- Formal communication by sending an invitation to participate in a "virtual meeting
- Display the list of other participants
- Chatting (written conversation)
- Raise your hand to ask questions
- Show or not the camera image
- Turn on/off sound
- Share my screen
- Leave call / Join call (meeting)
- Invitation links to meetings to join them in time
- What happened in my absence (Activities)
- Find old conversations and start new ones (Chat - Instant / Scheduled meeting)
- The 7 big questions
- Being SMART
- Deliverable and product structure (WBS) > The What?
- RACI matrix > The Who?
- Establish a structured action plan
- The general channel for storing your project specifications
- Once the structure is in place, communicate effectively
- Collaborate on the same document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- The fact that they are using a Mac/Linux...
- That they are using a WebApps version of Teams and not the desktop application
- That their Teams account is incorrectly set up (you are not their IT)
Anyone working in project mode, who wants to know how to use all the resources of the Microsoft communication/collaboration platform.
- Be familiar with the Office 365 environment and more specifically with Outlook. Have an Office 365 account. Have a properly configured Teams, Planner and OneNote software.
- Work in project mode on a daily basis/ Be a project manager or team leader or simply a member of a project team.
- For "external consultants" with whom you want to collaborate effectively in the long term, the best solution is to create a personal Office 365 account for them within your organisation (just as you provide a badge and email address to your consultants who are physically present on your premises).