After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Manage compliance with OpenSCAP.
• Enable SELinux on a server from a disabled state, perform basic analysis of the system policy, and mitigate risk with advanced SELinux techniques.
• Proactively identify and resolve issues with Red Hat Insights.
• Monitor activity and changes on a server with Linux Audit and AIDE.
• Protect data from compromise with USBGuard and storage encryption.
• Manage authentication controls with PAM.
• Manually apply provided Ansible Playbooks to automate mitigation of security and compliance issues.
• Scale OpenSCAP and Red Hat Insights management with Red Hat Satellite and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linuw exam (EX415) Exam included.
System administrators, IT security administrators, IT security engineers, and other professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and ensuring their compliance with the organization's security policies.