Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436). This version of the course includes the exam.
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
A Red Hat Certified Specialist is a specialized credential available to individuals who pass performance-based exams. The credentials demonstrate skills and knowledge in specialized areas.
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies