At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Structure the tasks defined in the test strategy in terms of technical requirements
• Analyse the internal structure of the system in sufficient detail to meet the expected quality level
• Evaluate the system in terms of technical quality attributes such as performance, security etc
• Prepare and execute the adequate test activities, and report on their progress
• Conduct technical testing activities
• Prepare the necessary evidence to support evaluations
• Implement the necessary tools and techniques to achieve the defined goals
This course prepares for the "Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst" exam - 245€ excl VAT/delegate.
This course is given in half days !
• Testing Process
• Test Management: Responsibilities for the Test Analyst
• Test Design Techniques
• Testing Software Quality Characteristics
• Defect Management
• Test Tools
The Advanced Level qualification is appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, either directly such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers or indirectly such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
Successful completion of the ISTQB-Foundation Level is a pre-requisite to taking an Advanced Certificate examination and it is suggested that candidates have a minimum of 3 years testing experience.