This course explores the different parts of Selenium which is needed to better understand how test cases are created and executed.
• Based on Java examples and demos, the attendees will learn how you can create and execute a Selenium Test script.
• Course attendees will see how a test automation framework could be created for Selenium test scripts and will get a clear insight into the different design patterns.
Courses are given in half days!
• Automation Overview
• Core skills taught on the course
• Selenium IDE
• Overview of Selenium IDE
• Available add-ins
• Recording and replay of a Selenium IDE Test
• Firebug, Firepath and other object recognition tools
• Assertions and Verifications
• Exporting a Selenium IDE Test as Java
Agile testers, Test automation specialists looking to learn Selenium, Testers wishing to become test automation specialists
Although it is beneficial that attendees have a coding background (ideally in Java), this is not essential. The code examples used during the course are available in the training environment for attendees less experienced in Java to access.