- Theoretical models, method of approach and examples of practical applications.
- Explanation of the different phases.
- Exercises for efficient use of the management and planning tools.
- The most important conditions for the introduction of project management.
- Identifying the method to be applied.
- The profile of the project manager.
- The 4 phases (from analysis to action with follow-up) and their success keys.
- The control points.
- Planning techniques.
- The operational (structure and organisation) and relational aspects.
Current and future project leaders, team members responsible for subgroups.