This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS.
- Understand the different methods to secure data.
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
Module 1: Security on AWS
- Security design principles in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
Module 2: Security OF the Cloud
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Data Center Security
- Compliance and Governance
Module 3: Security IN the Cloud – Part 1
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection
Module 4: Security IN the Cloud – Part 2
- Securing your infrastructure
- Monitoring and detective controls
Module 5: Security IN the Cloud – Part 3
- DDoS mitigation
- Incident response essentials
Module 6: Course Wrap Up
- AWS Well-Architected tool overview
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS