- Install and configure the application
- Identify common sales scenarios
- Complete a sales cycle
- Configure product catalog
- Manage customer records
- Utilize analytics tools with customer data
Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn about configuring the sales application to fit an organization's unique requirements.
- Configure organization and management settings
- Create and configure sales visualizations
Module 2: Manage customers, leads, and opportunities
In this module, you will learn how to manage customer data records, use built-in sales tools, and take a lead through the lead lifecycle.
- Manage customers using accounts and contacts
- Manage leads
- Manage opportunities
Module 3: Process sales orders
In this module, we will learn how to use quotes and orders to further use Dynamics 365 Sales to manage your sales opportunities and turn them into closed deals.
- Manage quotes, orders, and invoices
- Manage and organize the product catalog
- Manage forecasting
- Configure playbooks
Module 4: Integrate components with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn how to use sales analytics tools to empower the sales team.
- Leverage Embedded Intelligence in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage relationships with social selling
A Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.