After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Implement IPv6
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM)
- Plan for remote access
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Implement networking for branch offices
- Configure advanced networking features
- Implement Software Defined Networking
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.