Agile testing is a relatively new approach to software testing that follows the principles of agile software development as outlined in the Agile Manifesto.
Certified agile testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
• The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
• The different agile approaches
• The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
• Testing in Agile Projects
• Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
• Agile testing techniques and methods
• Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
• Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks
• Tools in Agile Projects
The Agile Tester at Foundation level will in future be complemented by two Advanced Agile modules that are currently under development.
This course prepares for the "Certified Tester Advanced Level - Agile tester" exam - 245€ excl VAT/delegate.
This course is given in half days !
The course may be appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing in the Agile world, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.