This module covers the following subject areas:
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Problem Management
- Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management
To enhance candidates' capabilities to illustrate, explain and apply their knowledge of:
- The importance of Service Management as a Practice.
- The importance of ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis while providing Service.
- How all processes in ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis processes.
- How to use the ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
- Introduction to ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis
- Processes (Event Management / Incident Management / Request Fulfillment / Access Management / Problem Management)
- Organization (Service Desk / Technical Management / IT Operations Management / Application Management)
- Technology Considerations
- Challenges and Critical Success Factors
- Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
- Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis issues to real life experience.
- Practical exercises to enhance the reinforcement of the learning objectives.
ITIL® Certificate in Operational Support & Analysis.
- Accredited Course Materials
- Attendance Certificate
- Staff involved in Operational Support & Analysis of IT Services.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® in Operational Support & Analysis processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT services.
- ITIL® Foundation certificate.
- Familiarity with the terminology and the context of the course in their own business environment.
- Have exposure working in the service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility emphasizing on at least one of the topics of the course.