- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control and change control
Structure of the course
- PRINCE2® 6th edition
- Project organisation
- Project control
- Change Control and Configuration Management
NB : Business Training also proposes this course in an e-learning version including mentor service : 595 EUR excl. VAT - licence validity : 12 months.
- 3 consecutive full days of training, including cases, games and exam training
- Web-based exam training
- An exam of one hour, leading to the OGC issued Certificate will take place the 3th day of the training.
- Miscellaneous handouts
Hours required outside training hours :
- As preparation for the first day our estimate is approximately 4 hours. We recommend that the evening of the first training day is used for a two hour review of the studied material. The final preparation of the exam is estimated to take around 4 hours.
- Project Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- People working in Projects, Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers
None. Some experience in projects preferred