- Describe Scrum in a SAFe Enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile Teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
This course is given in 4 half days!
The class registration includes:
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Scrum Master certificate
- A SAFe 4 Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $100
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDU’s with the Program Management Institute for PMP, PgMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEU’s under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP though Scrum Alliance.
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
Everyone is free to take the course, however following prerequisites are recommended for those that want to take the SAFe Scrum Master Certification exam:
- Basic knowledge of Agile concepts
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes