After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 administration tools and licensssing options.
- Deploy and configure directory synchronization in an Office 365 deployment.
- Plan hybrid configuration with Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Perform an Exchange Server hybrid configuration deployment.
- Describe and deploy Skype for Business and Teams in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy SharePoint and OneDrive for Business in a hybrid environment.
- Describe and deploy various authentication methods in a hybrid Office 365 deployment.
The audience for this course includes IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn how to implement and maintain Office 365 in hybrid scenarios, where one part of collaboration infrastructure is located on-premises and integrated with Office 365 services. These professionals should have at least 3 years of experience working in their respective field's specifically, previous knowledge about Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Skype for Business Server (for example, Lync server) is expected. Students who attend this course are also expected to have a fairly broad understanding of Office 365 services administration in general, as well as several on-premises technologies such as DNS and AD DS.