- REVIEW OF THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF EFFECTIVE PLANNING (SMART)
- PUTTING IT INTO PRACTICE
- THE FUNCTIONALITIES
- MANAGE THE PROJECT VISUALLY
- ANALYSE THE COLLABORATIVE IMPACT OF PLANNER
- PRACTICE EXERCISES
- List all project expectations (What?)
- Structure the project into DELIVERABLES and SUB-DELIVERABLES (simple WBS)
- This working method allows you to identify the stakeholders in the project (The Who?)
- Once the Who Will Do What has been identified it is possible to establish
- Creation of a Public or Private Plan (Project)
- Tips & Tricks
- Filter the project content by Deadline/Priority/Progress/Tag (colour code)/Compartment/Assignment
- Group by Compartment/Allocation/Advancement/Date of completion/Tag/Priority
- Track progress in Table/Graphic/Calendar format
- Analysis of the impact of Planner on YOUR Outlook 365 email and those who collaborate with you in your daily projects.
This Microsoft PLANNER training course is aimed at people who are familiar with the Office 365 environment and who want to make the organisation and management of their daily work more efficient.
To follow this Microsoft PLANNER training, it is ADVISED to be familiar with the Office 365 environment. Having your own Ms Office 365 subscription is a plus.