After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure Windows Server
- Secure application development and a server workload infrastructure
- Manage security baselines
- Configure and manage just enough and just-in-time (JIT) administration
- Manage data security
- Configure Windows Firewall and a software-defined distributed firewall
- Secure network traffic
- Secure your virtualization infrastructure
- Manage malware and threats
- Configure advanced auditing
- Manage software updates
- Manage threats by using Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
This course is for IT professionals who need to administer Windows Server 2016 networks securely. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Students who seek certification in the 70-744 Securing Windows server exam also will benefit from this course.